Becoming successful on YouTube.
Steps to profit from Google:
1) Produce content which you enjoy and others enjoy you making (You don't want to make content for other people, you'll hate it)
2) Gain a steady viewer base and decide if you wish to monetize your content
3) If you answered yes to step 2, you'll need to decide how you wish to go about monetizing yourself
4) This is crucial, regardless of how you decide to go it helps to hire a lawyer to help with your contract and negotiations. THEY ARE BEING PAID TO HELP
5) Continue creating content, gaining views, cashing in.
1) Got a video that's going viral? Monetize it.
2) Work with others, you can gain subs/views off of each other and it could be more fun
3) If you're getting burnt out, take a break from uploading. Allow yourself some vacation.
4) Remember to pay me a consultant fee, I accept most forms of currency.
5)If you actually read this shit and expected a .gif, here you go.