DID YOU KNOW? You can get an instant quote below?
TOW TRUCK INSURANCE
Importance of Tow Truck Insurance
If you own a tow truck company or going to start a new one then you will be interested in Tow Truck Auto insurance options. There are some extra important information that all tow truck company owners and operators need to understand in order to decrease the risks of the business.
The reasons for purchasing tow truck insurance are various.If you have a tow truck or willing to get one, tow truck insurance is a necessary purchase.
What is Tow Truck Insurance?
Owners of tow trucks always face same problems and risks as the owner of other commercial vehicles, as well as some unique concerns. Tow truck insurance companies understand these risks and offer insurance policies that include several different coverage options. You can make choice between these options and get the coverage that best meet your needs.
Commercial tow truck owners and operators are required by law to carry liability insurance. Being responsible for your drivers, customers and vehicles being toweled, you need some additional options to demise your risks to minimum.
Your policy may include some or all of the following:
- Tow truck liability insurance which includes coverage for bodily injury and property damage you or your drivers may cause. The minimum amount is regulated by your state’s law.
- Medical payments insurance provides coverage for medical payments caused by an accident to you, your driver or any passengers in your tow truck.
- Physical damage insurance covers expenses when your truck is damaged, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance
- Garage service insurance provides coverage for any damages that may be sustained by a vehicle in service while it is parked or being stored in a covered location.
- On-hook towing insurance which will pay for repair or replacement costs if any vehicle you do not own is damaged while you are towing it.
How much is the cost of Tow Truck Insurance?
Towing insurance policies are more expensive than general commercial truck policies as the risks faced by tow truck drivers are higher.There are some factors that can influence cost such as the age and model of the trucks, the driving records of drivers , the way trucks are being used and the coverage options chosen.
If you choose a very basic policy including only minimum state requirements, insurance will be under $1,000 a year, while a policy that includes more complete coverage options may run over $5,000 a year.
We offer the best options for Tow Truck Insurance so just call us today or fill out a quote request from the top page or email one of our staff members at: email@example.com
- A wedding ring is not covered under your insurance policy without a special endorsement.
- Before you quote make sure you can try to get a quote online with us!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT OUR INSURANCE TEAM
Select a LOB from the drop downs below.
Call For A Quote (888) 845-1712If Supplemental Applications are needed please submit with application.
|Personal Lines Products||Commercial Multi-Lines Products||Specialty & Non Profit||Professional Lines|