1. Graphic software will rise.
- Laura Pepper Wu, 30 Day Books
2. Social won't be use for sales.
- Charles Gaudet, Predictable Profits
3. Automation will explode.
- Brennan White, Watchtower
4. LinkedIn will become the most important publisher.
- Trevor Sumner, LocalVox
5. Content will be bigger and better.
- Andrew Howlett, Rain
6. Social will need to stand out.
- Wade Foster, Zapier
7. Social media campaigns will have to be paid.
- Kristopher Jones, ReferLocal.com
8. Youtube & Twitter will become the new Social Wave for marketing.
A media craze through using platforms to communicate other than F2F has been long exposed and is becoming the new medium and preferred channel for communication through social media itself.
- Patrick Neal, One Hope for Tomorrow
9. Interactive content will trump static content.
- Chuck Cohn, Varsity Tutors
10. Google+ will merge into the social scene.
- Nicolas Gremion, Free-eBooks.net